Monday, February 06, 2006




Last year I got this idea to help my husband keep his employees happy, hydrated, and motivated. You see, we run an excavation company, and the summer months can be brutal on the laborers and operators alike, so...

I started carrying a cooler full of iced cold drinks ( soda, sports drinks, iced tea and H2O. They loved it! Word got around that I was doing PR work. Well that got me to thinking... why not offer my services to other busy individuals. I can arrange to have their home spotless, automobile detailed and other errands like shopping, post office, dry cleaners, wait for service (cable, telephone, furniture delivery) at their home...

A personal concierge is no longer exclusive to guests at a five-star hotel. The TLC Personal Concierge advantage is a diverse portfolio of professional services available to both individuals and businesses.

Call, fax or email your request today.

Start taking back your life!

Kalia Amos
Personal Concierge
Kalia@tlcpersonalconcierge.com
TLC Personal Concierge

No comments: